We are assisting a family-run regional care provider to source a Home Manager for a lovely modern, residential home on the outskirts of Swindon.
Well respected throughout the older people care sector & their local communities, my client is hugely proud of their outstanding reputation for compassionate, exceptional standards of care. They are dedicated to build & develop outstanding teams to share their passion & values.
The chance to manage a beautiful (40 bed approx) residential home set in stunning surroundings close to Swindon. As an experienced Manager, you will lead & develop your team to maintain their "Good" rating whilst inspiring ambition to progress to "Outstanding"
- Manage the day to day operations of the home.
- Lead & develop a truly compassionate team, devoted to providing outstanding levels of person-centred resident care.
- Ensure continual compliance with company policies & CQC requirements maintaining & progressing the "Good" rating.
- Build long-lasting & compassionate relationships with residents & their families, local communities & regulatory bodies.
- Promote the home within the community to raise awareness & maximise the occupancy levels.
- Achieve business objectives - care plan auditing, budget management & cost control.
Key skills & knowledge:
- 2+ years Home Manager experience.
- RMA Level 4 or above/equivalent qualification in care.
- Proven track record managing & achieving "Good" CQC reports and/or turning around homes.
- A great people manager, someone who wants to develop their team leading them to achieve excellence within the home & their career.
- Marketing experience; raising awareness of the home to maximise occupancy.
- Comprehensive knowledge of current & evolving CQC requirements, skilled in process & compliance.
- Commercial awareness - ability to run a profitable home through consistent budgeting & cost control.
- Up to £50,000 Basic Salary
- Pension scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
- Excellent company culture, social events & networking
- Career development opportunities