We are assisting a well-respected national care operator to recruit a Home Manager for an approx 50 bed, nursing home on the outskirts of Bristol.
With an award-winning reputation in the care sector, my Client is dedicated to attract & develop strong, passionate Home Managers who will share their values & provide the highest quality of resident care.
The opportunity to manage an attractive nursing home, set in extensive grounds on the outskirts of Bristol. This is the perfect role for an experienced turnaround Manager to showcase strong leadership as they mentor & develop their team to raise standards & deliver exceptional levels of care.
- Overall responsibility for the management of the home.
- Provide strong & motivational leadership to develop your team ensuring the highest quality of person-centred care is delivered through individual care plans.
- Deliver consistent CQC regulation compliance to ensure the home moves forward to improve & exceed current CQC requirements, striving for a 'Good' rating.
- Build strong, compassionate relationships with residents & their families, the local community & regulatory bodies.
- Financial ownership - budget & cost control inline with company objectives.
- Effective marketing of the home within the local community increasing occupancy & driving internal recruitment.
Key skills & knowledge:
- 2+ years management experience preferably within nursing homes.
- RGN/RMN with an active PIN.
- RMA Level 4 or above/equivalent.
- Proven experience in turning around failing homes.
- In-depth knowledge & understanding of current CQC regulations & requirements, skilled in process & compliance.
- A strong people manager, who can build a loyal team through effective & inspirational leadership. Someone who will be passionate to develop their team to achieve professional growth.
- Sound commercial skillset, adept in managing a profitable home.
- Marketing experience - increasing awareness & occupancy.
- £60,000 basic salary
- 25% bonus
- Generous holiday allowance
- Employee discount scheme
- Career development programme