We are assisting a privately owned, luxury care provider to source a Home Manager for a lovely residential home on the outskirts of Andover, Hampshire.
Well respected & hugely proud of their outstanding reputation, my Client is committed to recruit teams who share their vision to provide unparalleled, compassionate resident care.
The chance to manage a beautiful (60 bed approx) residential dementia care home set in the stunning Hampshire countryside. Experienced in dementia care, you will thrive in leading & developing your team to maintain their "Good" rating whilst inspiring ambition for progress to "Outstanding".
- Overall responsibility for the clinical & commercial running of the home.
- Lead & develop a truly compassionate team, devoted to the provision of the highest standards of resident care.
- Monitor continual compliance with company policies & CQC requirements to maintain & progress the "Good" rating.
- Build strong relationships with residents & their families, local communities & regulatory bodies.
- Promote the home within the community to raise awareness & maximise the occupancy levels.
- Achieve business objectives - care plan auditing, budget & cost management.
Key skills & knowledge:
- 2+ years Home Manager experience.
- RMA Level 4 or above/equivalent qualification in care.
- Proven ability managing & achieving "Good" CQC reports and/or turning around homes.
- A great people manager. Experienced in HR, you will support your team leading them to achieve excellence within the home & their career.
- Comprehensive knowledge of current & evolving CQC requirements, skilled in process & compliance.
- Commercial awareness - ability to run a profitable home through effective marketing & budget management.
- Circa £55,000 Basic Salary
- Pension scheme
- Excellent company culture, social events & networking
- Career development opportunities