Harben Green is working alongside a fast-growing, privately owned care provider to recruit a Home Manager for their newly acquired (approx 40 bed) residential care home in Greenhithe, Kent.
Well established across the South East, my client is looking to recruit & develop highly trained Managers who understand their culture & will be passionate to deliver their unique philosophy of outstanding relationship-centred care.
- Oversee the management of the home to ensure a well-led service is delivered.
- Build & develop an outstanding team committed to providing the highest standards of person-centred care.
- Ensure the home delivers consistent compliance to progress & exceed current CQC requirements.
- Develop strong, compassionate relationships with residents & their families, the local community & regulatory bodies.
- Manage commercial performance through strategic budget & cost management.
- Grow the reputation of the home & in turn drive occupancy through effective marketing within the local community.
Key skills & knowledge:
- 2+ years home management experience
- Proven turnaround experience and/or managing "Good" rated homes.
- Comprehensive knowledge of current & evolving CQC requirements, skilled in process & compliance.
- A talented & inspirational leader, passionate to develop your team to consistently achieve excellence.
- Sound commercial skillset, adept in marketing & managing a profitable home.
- £50,000 basic salary.
- Discretionary bonus.
- Rewards & recognition company culture.
- Training & career development opportunities.