We are working alongside an expanding, family run care provider to source a Home Manager for a stunning, residential care home in Hythe, Southamptonshire.
Very well respected within the sector, my Client has earned their excellent reputation by remaining true to their core values of exceptional care. Their teams are encouraged to feel part of their family organisation & provided with ongoing professional development & career opportunities.
The chance to manage a beautiful modern, mid-sized (approx 55 beds) residential home set in large grounds in Hythe. Already an accomplished Manager, the successful candidate will lead with a hands-on approach, supporting a loyal team who are passionate about the resident experience.
- Oversee the day-to-day management of the home.
- Lead & inspire your team to provide outstanding levels of care & friendship to residents.
- Maintain the homes "Good" CQC report with an infectious ambition to progress to "Outstanding"
- Ensure compliance with company policies & CQC requirements is consistently adhered to.
- Develop strong & compassionate relationships with residents & their families, local communities & regulatory bodies.
- Promote the home to be at the heart of the local community to maximise occupancy & drive recruitment.
- Oversee financial performance through strategic budget & cost management.
Key skills & knowledge:
- Proven Home Management experience within older people care.
- RMA Level 4 or above/equivalent or working towards.
- Experienced in managing "Good" homes with the skillset to drive standards to achieve "Outstanding".
- Talented & inspirational leader - someone who will guide & support a loyal team to consistently achieve professional excellence.
- Comprehensive knowledge of current & evolving CQC requirements with a proven ability in delivering process & compliance.
- Commercially focused - skilled in marketing, budgeting & cost control.
- Circa £65,000 Basic Salary.
- 10% bonus.
- Employee discount scheme - Perkbox
- Career development & progression.
- A rewarding company culture.