We are working with a family-owned, regional care provider to source a Home Manager for an attractive nursing & residential home near to Gloucester..
Well established across the South of the UK, my Client is known for their rewarding & social company culture. Passionate to deliver an exceptional resident experience through the highest standards of care, their teams are supported to develop & achieve career progression.
A fantastic opportunity for a dynamic & ambitious Home Manager to lead a loyal team at a 40 bed approx, nursing & residential care home just south of Gloucester. The successful candidate will be an inspirational & highly organised Manager or Deputy Manager, who will drive the continued success of the home.
- Manage to day-to-day runnings of the home.
- Provide inspirational leadership, supporting the development of your team to deliver outstanding resident care.
- Achieve consistent compliance with company policies & CQC requirements to maintain & progress the "Good" rating.
- Establish & grow great relationships with your team, the residents & their families, local communities & regulatory bodies.
- Promote the home within the community to raise awareness & maximise the occupancy levels.
- Achieve business profitability through effective budget & cost management.
Key skills & knowledge:
- A minimum of 5 years experience within the Care sector.
- Experienced in managing an older people care service as a deputy or home manager.
- RMA Level 5/equivalent or a willingness to study for this (training provided)
- Proven ability maintaining "Good" CQC reports and/or turning around homes.
- Excellent communication & people skills - supporting your team & leading them to achieve excellence within the home & their career.
- Comprehensive knowledge of current & evolving CQC requirements, skilled in process & compliance.
- Highly organised - the ability to run a successful home through effective marketing, care plan auditing & budget management.
- £40,000 Basic Salary
- Recognition & rewards culture, social events & activities
- Learning & development - training schemes
- Career progression opportunities