We are assisting an independent care provider to source a Home Manager for their stunning, modern residential care home in Rutland, Leicestershire.
Specialising in Dementia care, my Client provides compassionate, personalised resident care in a luxury, first-rate, majestic care home. Known locally for their family based culture they attract & retain teams to enjoy long-lasting & rewarding careers.
The perfect opportunity to manage a beautiful boutique (approx 30beds) residential care home overlooking the breathtaking views of Rutland water. Talented in marketing, the ideal candidate will further establish the reputation of the home to drive private-pay occupancy.
- Manage the daily runnings of a compliant & profitable home.
- Support & inspire your team to deliver outstanding levels of unique care to residents.
- Maintain the homes "Good" CQC report with an infectious ambition to progress to "Outstanding"
- Ensure continued compliance with company policies & CQC requirements.
- Build strong & compassionate relationships with residents & their families, local communities & regulatory bodies.
- Create & roll out innovative marketing & PR initiatives within the local community to maximise private pay occupancy levels.
- Budget management & cost control - identify ways to increase profitability.
Key skills & knowledge:
- Proven ability in managing successful residential care homes.
- Experienced in leading "Good" rated homes with the skillset to drive standards to achieve "outstanding".
- A talented managing people - someone who will motivate a loyal team to consistently achieve personal & professional excellence.
- Comprehensive knowledge of current & evolving CQC requirements with a proven ability in delivering process & compliance.
- Commercially focused - a history of delivering budget & cost control objectives.
- Skilled in marketing with a track record in increasing occupancy - private pay experience would be a distinct advantage.
- RMA Level 4 or above/equivalent qualification in care.
- £50,000 basic salary
- Competitive bonus
- Generous holiday allowance
- Professional development opportunities