We are working with an independent regional care operator to source a Home Manager for their nursing & residential home in Sydenham, South East London.
My Client is a well established, high-end care provider with a portfolio of purpose-built nursing & residential care homes across London & the South East. They are passionate to recruit teams who will share their family values & commitment to provide exceptional resident care.
A fantastic opportunity to manage a beautiful, mid-sized (60-bed approx) luxury nursing & dementia care home in Sydenham Hill. The perfect candidate will be a highly competent & inspirational Manager who will drive the continued commercial & clinical success of the home.
- Oversee the daily management of the home.
- Create innovative marketing & promotion initiatives focused on increasing private pay occupancy levels.
- Provide inspirational leadership, supporting the development of a loyal team passionate to deliver outstanding resident care.
- Achieve consistent compliance with company policies & CQC requirements to ensure the home retains its current "Outstanding" rating.
- Build strong relationships with your team, the residents & their families, local communities & regulatory bodies.
- Achieve operational profitability through effective budgeting & cost management.
Key skills & knowledge:
- 3 years management experience within the Nursing homes preferably within a luxury environment.
- Minimum RMA Level 4 /equivalent.
- Proven track record maintaining "Good" CQC homes with the skill set to retain "Outstanding"
- Comprehensive knowledge of CQC requirements, skilled in process & compliance.
- Highly organised - the ability to run a successful home through effective workload management, delegation & problem-solving.
- Sound commercial skillset, adept in managing a profitable home combined with a proven experience driving occupancy within the private pay sector.
- Passionate to lead, guide & inspire your team to achieve excellence within the home & their career.
- An active NMC pin would be an advantage
- Circa £65,000 basic salary
- Discretionary bonus
- 33 days holiday (inc BH)
- Recognition & rewards culture, social events & activities
- Clear career progression opportunities