Harben Green are working with an award-winning, care operator to source a Home Manager for a stunning purpose-built nursing & dementia care home in Aylsham, Norfolk.
Recognised as one the UK's top 20 care providers, my Client is dedicated to the provision of exceptional standards of care across their homes. They invest in attracting & developing highly trained professionals who are passionate about the resident experience.
An excellent career opportunity to manage this modern, high-quality nursing & dementia care home on the outskirts of Aylsham. Experienced in turnaround projects, the perfect candidate will lead their team with passion & ambition to achieve a much deserved "Good" rating.
- Manage the daily operations of this 90-bedded home (approx)
- Deliver process & consistent compliance with CQC requirements & company regulations.
- Drive standards & progress the home to achieve a "Good" rating overall upon their next inspection.
- Budget management & cost control, identify ways to increase profitability.
- Build & develop a strong team, leading from the front to consistently deliver the highest standards of unique resident care.
- Support the marketing of the home, assuring long-lasting, caring relationships are made with the residents, their families, the local community & regulatory bodies.
Key skills & knowledge:
- 3+ years management experience within nursing homes.
- Proven track record turning around homes from inadequate to good.
- Comprehensive knowledge of current and evolving CQC regulations & requirements, skilled in improving service delivery.
- Sound commercial acumen - experienced in achieving business drivers & objectives.
- Skilled in leading & motivating your team to consistently achieve excellence within the home & their career.
- RMA Level 4/or equivalent and above.
- RGN/RMN with an active Pin.
- An infectious drive to provide an outstanding resident experience & improve CQC compliance standards.
- Market leading basic
- Discretionary bonus
- Generous holiday allowance
- Pension scheme
- Ongoing training & professional development