We are working on behalf of a well-established, award-winning care operator to source a Home Manager for an attractive, mid-sized residential care home just south of Doncaster.
Recognised as one of the Top 20 Care Home providers for the past 3 years running, my client is immensely proud of the high quality of care they provide across their care homes. They actively invest in training & developing their people to achieve personal career goals within their organisation.
The chance to manage a lovely "Good" rated, residential care home close to Doncaster. The successful candidate will be an accomplished & successful Home Manager who will lead a loyal team to provide an exceptional resident experience.
- Daily management of the home.
- Deliver continued compliance with company policies & CQC requirements to maintain & progress the "Good" rating.
- Provide inspirational leadership supporting your team to deliver the highest standards of unique, person-centred care.
- Forge strong & compassionate relationships with residents - their families, the local community & regulatory bodies.
- Effective marketing of the home to increase occupancy & awareness.
- Achieve business efficiency through care plan auditing, budget & cost control initiatives.
Key skills & knowledge:
- 2+ years proven experience at management level - deputy managers considered.
- RMA/NVQ Level 5 or equivalent/willing to work towards.
- Successful track record managing & achieving "Good" CQC reports.
- Talented communicator - someone who will lead & inspire their team to consistently achieve excellence.
- In-Depth knowledge & understanding of current CQC regulations & requirements, skilled in delivering process & compliance.
- Strong commercial skill set - able to run a profitable home through effective marketing & budget management.
- £34,000 basic salary
- Discretionary bonus
- Generous holiday allowance
- Ongoing training & development
- Clear career progression