Working alongside a progressive, independent care operator to source a Home Manager for a 50-bedded (approx) purpose-built, residential care home in Stockton-on-Tees
Well established within the older people care sector, my Client is known for the compassionate, quality of life care they provide. Proud of their positive company culture, they are dedicated to supporting continued learning & professional development of their teams.
The opportunity to manage a lovely, modern residential dementia care home located just north of Stockton-on-Tees. The ideal candidate will be adept in turning around homes & will guide a loyal team to achieve the 'Good' rating the home & they truly deserve.
- Responsible for the operational management of the home.
- Provide clear & positive leadership to support your team in the delivery of first-rate, resident care.
- Deliver full compliance with company policies & CQC requirements in order to progress the home to achieve "Good" upon their next inspection.
- Build strong & compassionate relationships with residents & their families, a local community network & regulatory bodies.
- Promote the home through effective marketing to be at the heart of the local community, driving occupancy & attracting new recruits.
- Budget management & cost control in line with company targets.
Key skills & knowledge:
- 2+ years' home management experience.
- RMA Level 4 or equivalent management qualification in care.
- Proven success managing "Good" rated or turning around failing homes.
- Comprehensive knowledge of current CQC regulations & requirements, skilled in delivering process & consistent compliance.
- A natural people manager, someone who can provide effective leadership, motivating teams to achieve career excellence.
- Sound commercial Manager - someone who can deliver business efficiency. (Private pay sector experience would be an advantage)
- £45,000 basic salary
- Competitive bonus
- Generous holiday allowance
- Pension scheme
- Rewards & recognition programme
- Continuous professional development.