Harben Green are working with a privately owned care provider to recruit a Home Manager for a beautiful, boutique 30-bed (approx) residential & nursing home in Blackburn.
Well established within the local area, my Client is known for its award-winning standards of resident care & support. They are proud of their devoted, long-standing teams, investing in their continuous professional development.
A unique opportunity to manage this well occupied, modern nursing care home in Blackburn. With a proven ability achieving "Good" CQC reports, the ideal candidate will be lead a loyal team to provide a first-class resident experience with an infectious energy for progress.
- Responsible for the daily operations of the home.
- Ensure process & compliance is well established to progress the home to a "Good" CQC report upon the next inspection.
- Provide clear leadership, guiding your team to deliver the highest quality of person-centred care.
- Build compassionate relationships with residents & their families, the local community and regulatory bodies.
- Achieve business profitability through effective budget & cost management.
- Effective marketing of the home within the local community to retain the homes high occupancy levels.
Key skills & knowledge:
- Proven experience managing successful nursing care homes.
- RMN/RGN with an active Nursing Pin.
- Level 5 RMA/NVQ or equivalent.
- Successful track record delivering "Good" CQC rated homes and/or turning around failing homes.
- In-depth knowledge & understanding of current & evolving CQC regulations & requirements, skilled in implementing process & compliance.
- A natural people manager, someone who can provide great motivational leadership.
- Strong commercial skill set - able to run a profitable home through effective marketing & budget management.
- £40,000 basic salary.
- Discretionary bonus.
- Generous holiday allowance
- Training & career development program.