We are assisting one of the UK's leading premium care providers to source a Home Manager for a stunning nursing & residential care home in Lincolnshire.
Renowned for delivering the highest standards of person-centred care, my Client enjoys an award-winning reputation for luxury, innovatively designed homes. Investing in the continuous professional development of their teams they have created a motivated culture inspiring positivity & employee wellbeing.
A great career opportunity to manage an elegantly designed, 60bed (approx) modern, nursing & residential care home in the pretty market town of Stamford. Experienced managing "Good" homes within a luxury environment (preferably) you will drive & inspire a devoted team to become "Outstanding".
- Oversee the management of the home to ensure a well-led service is delivered.
- Demonstrate excellent leadership skills supporting a strong team to deliver the highest standards of resident care.
- Ensure the "Good" CQC rating is maintained through consistent compliance, striving for progression to achieve "Outstanding".
- Develop a strong network within the local community whilst building compassionate relationships with residents & their families.
- Drive business performance through strategic budget & cost management.
Key skills & knowledge:
- Proven management experience within the Nursing homes preferably within a luxury environment.
- Minimum RMA Level 4 /equivalent.
- An established track record maintaining "Good" CQC homes with the skill set to achieve "Outstanding".
- Highly organised - the ability to run a successful home through effective workload management, delegation & problem-solving.
- A talented & inspirational leader, passionate to develop your team to consistently achieve excellence.
- Sound commercial Manager - someone who can deliver business efficiency. (Experience within the luxury, private pay sector would be a distinct advantage)
- An active NMC pin is preferred but not essential.
- Circa £60,000 basic salary.
- Discretionary bonus.
- Rewarding company culture.
- Training & professional development.
- Clearly defined career progression pathways.