Harben Green are excited to recruit a Home Manager for an attractive, purpose-built nursing and residential home in Liverpool.
Continually recognised as a Top 20 care provider, our client is passionate about creating a relaxed family atmosphere by placing high importance on treating residents with kindness. They are committed to the enhanced professional development of their teams.
An opportunity to manage a large multi-unit home (140+ beds) for a competent & energetic individual. The ideal candidate will be an experienced & ambitious manager who will lead a large multi-disciplined team to deliver exceptional standards of care & progress the home to exceed current CQC ratings.
- Build, develop & motivate a large, multi-disciplined team in the provision of high-quality person-centred care.
- Responsible for the clinical & commercial running of the home.
- Promote the home within the local community to raise awareness, maximise the occupancy levels and achieve recruitment goals.
- Achieve and maintain continuous compliance with company policies & CQC requirements to improve the home’s rating.
- Manage a financially profitable business through effective budget & cost management.
Key skills & knowledge:
- RMA Level 4 /equivalent (or working towards qualification)
- Proven track record managing multi-site homes and/or large teams (90+).
- Experienced in turnaround projects and leading "Good" Nursing Homes
- Talented people manager. Experienced in HR, you will support your team leading them to achieve excellence within the home & their career.
- In-depth knowledge of CQC regulations, skilled in delivering process & compliance
- Strong commercial skill set to drive occupancy, increase profitability and reduce agency spend
- Proven competency in running large, successful nursing homes - meeting organisational aims and objectives through effective workload management.
- £60,000 basic salary
- £9,000 bonus
- Generous holiday allowance (25+ BH)
- Award-winning training & professional development
- Employee discount scheme