We are working with a well-established, large care provider to source a Home Manager for their residential home located in Salisbury.
Recognised for their caring ethos & compassionate culture, my client is one of the largest charity care providers in England. They are committed to supporting & enhancing the professional development of their team through specialist training.
The opportunity to direct a kind & effective team in delivering exceptional care to the residents of a spacious, modern large (100+) residential care home in Salisbury. The successful applicant will be a dedicated & determined manager skilled in leading large teams to achieve clinical excellence & progress the home’s CQC rating.
- Responsible for the clinical & commercial running of this large home.
- Build, develop & motivate a large, diverse team in the provision of high-quality person-centred care.
- Implement & maintain process & compliance with company policies & CQC requirements to drive standards to obtain a "Good".
- Achieve business efficiency through care plan auditing, budget & cost control initiatives.
- Build a strong rapport with residents, their families, local communities & regulatory bodies.
- Effective marketing of the home to increase awareness & drive high occupancy.
Key skills & knowledge:
- 2+ years proven experience as a Home Manager in residential care homes.
- RMA Level 4/equivalent (NVQ) and/or working towards.
- Talented leader who will inspire a large, multi-disciplined team to consistently achieve career excellence.
- Strong commercial skill set - able to run a profitable home through effective marketing & budget management.
- In-Depth knowledge & understanding of current CQC regulations & requirements to effectively deliver process & compliance.
- Proven competency in running large, successful residential homes to achieve & maintain "Good" CQC reports.
- Up to £70,000 basic salary.
- Generous holiday allowance (25+ BH)
- Specialist training & clear career progression.
- Employee discount scheme.