Harben Green are currently recruiting a Home Manager for a picturesque nursing & residential home located in Wiltshire.
Well-established & award-winning, our client is recognised for being kind & compassionate towards their residents. They invest time & dedication into the professional development of their staff & seek to attract excellent Managers who are natural leaders.
The opportunity to manage a charming, 80+ bedded nursing & residential home in the beautiful Wiltshire countryside. The successful candidate will be a confident manager who will inspire their team with positive energy to progress to "Outstanding".
- Overall responsibility for the operational running of the home.
- Support & develop a diverse team, enabling & motivating them to deliver outstanding levels of personalised care.
- Maintain the “Good” rating, striving for progression to "Outstanding".
- Establish a strong local network through effective marketing to increase awareness & in turn occupancy.
- Monitor continued compliance with CQC regulations, company policies & processes ensuring that these are consistently achieved.
Key skills & knowledge:
- Proven experience managing nursing & residential care homes.
- RMA Level 4 or equivalent/working towards.
- Track record of running “Good” homes & a desire to push for “Outstanding”.
- In-depth CQC knowledge & experience in delivering constant regulation compliance.
- Strong people management skills, someone who will provide effective leadership & mentor their team to consistently achieve excellence.
- Commercially savvy, the ability to manage a financially profitable home.
- An NMC active PIN would be a distinct advantage.
- £55,000 basic salary
- £10k bonus
- Generous holiday allowance (25+ BH)
- Career progression opportunities
- Professional development courses & qualifications