We are looking to source a Home Manager for a privately-owned, purpose-built residential home in Uxbridge.
My Client is dedicated to providing carefully-crafted, personalised care plans for their residents. They are committed to valuing & rewarding their attentive, loyal & hard-working team.
A lovely opportunity to join an independent care provider & manage a modern residential, 50+ bedded home located in Uxbridge. My Client is committed to recruiting an experienced & conscientious Manager to join & lead their passionate team.
- Overall responsibility for the daily runnings of the home.
- Attract, develop & retain a high-quality & passionate team.
- Monitor continual compliance with company policies & CQC requirements to maintain & progress the "Good" rating.
- Provide clear & inspirational leadership, developing a loyal team to deliver an exceptional resident experience.
- Effective marketing of the home within the local community to retain the homes high occupancy levels.
- Achieve business objectives - care plan auditing, budget & cost management.
Key skills & knowledge:
- RMA Level 4 or equivalent qualification (or working towards)
- 2+ years management experience within older people care homes
- Successful track record managing & achieving "Good" CQC reports.
- Comprehensive knowledge of CQC regulations & requirements.
- Skilled in marketing to further establish the home within the community & in turn maximise occupancy.
- Talented people manager - someone who understands how to engage & develop a devoted team.
- £50,000 basic salary
- Discretionary bonus
- Professional development opportunities
- Rewarding company culture