We are excited to recruit a Home Manager to lead a small, family-run nursing home located in Midhurst.
My Client’s is a boutique, luxury care operator based in the South East of England. With a number one focus to provide a high-quality service, they take great pride in recruiting caring & attentive staff who embody their company values.
The chance to manage an attractive 20+bed, nursing home set in beautiful grounds in the historic market town of Midhurst. The successful candidate will be ambitious & experienced with strong team leadership skills.
- Overall responsibility for the daily management of the home.
- A strong people manager, you will further develop a stable team in achieving excellence within the home & their career.
- Grow the reputation of the home & in turn drive occupancy through effective marketing within the local community.
- Sound financial & business acumen with a proven track record in delivering & exceeding targets.
- Develop strong, compassionate relationships with residents & their families, the local community & regulatory bodies.
- Ensure the home delivers consistent compliance to progress & exceed current CQC requirements.
Key skills & knowledge:
- RMA Level 5 with an active Nursing PIN.
- A proactive & innovative Manager with proven experience managing “good” nursing homes.
- Strong commercial acumen, skilled in self-promotion & marketing to increase awareness & occupancy.
- Competent ability in managing a well-established & loyal team encouraging career progression.
- An extensive understanding of current CQC & local authority regulations.
- £55,000 basic salary
- Competitive bonus
- Caring & supportive company culture
- Generous holiday entitlement - 30 inc BH