Health & Social Care
Up to £50,000 basic + £9,000 bonus
3 months ago
Working alongside a national older people care provider, we are sourcing a Home Manager for a purpose-built “good” nursing & residential home in Widnes.
One of the UK’s leading care operators, my Client is known for investing time and happiness into the lives of their residents. Their teams enjoy long-lasting careers through the excellent training & professional development programmes provided.
A great opportunity to run a modern, recently refurbished 30+ bedded nursing & residential home located in Widnes, Cheshire. My Client is seeking to recruit a responsive & experienced manager well versed in leading teams to achieve consistent progression.
- Oversee the commercial & clinical running of the home.
- Effectively lead & support your team to deliver “outstanding” care.
- Encourage your team to further develop the activities available to residents.
- Productive marketing of the home within the local community to achieve & retain high occupancy levels.
- Ensure the "Good" CQC rating is maintained through consistent compliance, striving for progression to achieve "Outstanding".
- Budget management & cost control to increase profitability & reduce agency spend.
Key skills & knowledge:
- RMA Level 4 or equivalent (or working towards)
- Proven leadership experience within a multidisciplinary nursing home team
- Proficient in delivering CQC regulations, skilled in process & compliance.
- Knowledge & ability to successfully conduct & act on risk assessments
- Specialised skills in marketing with a track record in increasing occupancy.
- Sound financial acumen - effective in budgeting & cost control.
- Up to £50,000 basic
- £9,000 bonus
- Generous holiday allowance (25+ BH)
- Training & career development opportunities