We are recruiting a Home Manager to join a very well established care operator & manage a home for adults with complex behavioural needs in Barnsley.
One of the UK’s leading specialist care providers, our Client is proud of supporting their residents to live independently & to achieve their own personal goals. They are heavily invested in giving their team opportunities to develop their confidence & progress their knowledge.
The chance for a committed & ambitious Manager to run a modern 10+ bed residential home, providing support for adults with mental health difficulties. The successful candidate will promote high quality, person-centred care with energy & enthusiasm to swiftly turnaround & progress the home.
- Create & maintain a safe environment where residents are both able to & encouraged to achieve individual goals & independence.
- Effectively develop & coach your team to provide innovative high-quality care.
- Ensure strict quality control to improve the homes CQC rating & achieve a “good” rating upon their next inspection.
- Create long-lasting relationships with local communities, colleagues, resident families & commissioners.
- Ensure that all residences receive individual, up-to-date care plans whilst allowing freedom of choice.
- Budget & cost control to deliver a financially profitable home.
Key skills & knowledge:
- RMA plus NVQ Level 5 Diploma/equivalent (or willingness to complete).
- Proven experience managing "Good" homes, and turning around a failing home.
- Highly organised with a sound financial management skillset.
- Excellent working knowledge of care standards & positive behaviour support for adults with learning & physical disabilities.
- Comprehensive knowledge of current CQC regulations & requirements, skilled in delivering process & consistent compliance.
- Strong, motivational leadership to support your team in the provision of the highest quality, compassionate care
- Circa £30,000 basic salary
- Discretionary bonus
- Comprehensive training program
- Employee rewards & savings scheme (inc. childcare vouchers, high street & leisure discounts etc)