We are assisting a well-respected, mid-sized care provider in the appointment of a Home Manager for an attractive nursing home in Worcestershire.
Known for their compassionate ethos, my Client is proud to offer each of their residents high-quality personalised care. They are invested in mentoring their dedicated & caring team & expanding their knowledge & skills.
The opportunity to manage a stunning, 40+ bedded nursing home located within commuting distance of Birmingham. With exceptional leadership skills, you will be responsible for guiding & supporting your team to deliver excellent standards of care.
- Responsible for the day to day running of the home.
- Ensure the home continues to maintain their "Good" rating with the determination to achieve "Outstanding" upon their next inspection.
- Achieve & maintain high occupancy levels through effective marketing.
- Lead, develop & motivate a conscientious team to continue to provide an exceptional level of person-centred care.
- Develop strong rapport with residents & their families, the local community & regulatory bodies.
- Budget management & cost control to increase profitability & reduce agency spend.
Key skills & knowledge:
- RMN / RGN Active Nursing Pin.
- Proven track record managing 'Good' homes, preferably within nursing homes.
- Strong communication & management skills to leading your team to consistently achieve excellence.
- Financially astute with exceptional organisational skills.
- In-depth knowledge of current CQC regulations & requirements, skilled in delivering compliance.
- Sound marketing experience to further develop the home's reputation & maximise occupancy.
- Up to £70,000 basic salary
- Discretionary bonus
- Generous annual leave allowance (25+ BH)
- Comprehensive training program