Harben Green are working with a well-established care operator to source a Home Manager for a 50+ bedded nursing & residential home in Kidderminster.
An award-winning care provider, my Client pride themselves on their professional approach in delivering a superior standard of personalised care. They are driven to attract & reward highly skilled, positive individuals who will thrive as part of a closely knit team.
The opportunity for a talented Manager to run a purpose-built, 50+ bedded nursing & residential home in Kidderminster. The ideal candidate will have proven turnaround experience with an unmitigated passion to develop a team to provide outstanding care.
- Responsible for the smooth running of the home.
- Drive continuous improvement within this home, ensuring swift progression to achieve a “good” CQC rating.
- Provide strong leadership to inspire & guide your team in the provision of high-quality, personalised care.
- Effectively deliver consistent compliance with company policies & CQC requirements.
- Develop strong & compassionate relationships with residents & their families, local communities & regulatory bodies.
- Drive business performance through strategic budget & cost management.
Key skills & knowledge:
- RMA Level 4 or equivalent (or working towards).
- A history of successfully running & maintaining fully compliant “good” nursing home.
- Highly-organised with proven competency in implementing & auditing resident Care plans & records.
- Comprehensive knowledge of current & evolving CQC requirements skilled in delivering process & compliance.
- Strong leadership skills with proven turnaround experience to motivate a team to consistently achieve high standards.
- Sound commercial skillset, knowledgable in the marketing & managing of profitable homes.
- Up to £60,000 basic salary
- Highly-attractive performance bonus scheme
- Career development programme
- The chance to join a company recognised for it's positive & inclusive culture