Harben Green are sourcing a Home Manager to join a leading national care operator & run a large, multi-unit nursing & residential care home in Greater Manchester.
One of the UK’s top 20 care operators, my Client is proud to be recognised for high-quality care tailored to the needs of their residents. With a passion for excellence, they are dedicated to supporting the professional development of their teams.
A great opportunity for a highly-organised Manager to run a large modern, multi-unit nursing & residential home set in pretty landscaped gardens. The ideal candidate will be a natural leader with an excellent track record managing & improving large homes.
- Responsible for the clinical & commercial running of the home.
- Build & support a large, multi-disciplined team in the provision of high-quality person-centred care.
- Provide inspirational leadership, guiding & developing your team to deliver an outstanding resident experience.
- Effective commercial management - budget management & cost control.
- Ensure strict quality control & safeguarding in accordance with CQC requirements & regulations, progressing the home to “Good”.
- Effectively implement innovative service improvement plans, continually monitoring to ensure timely progress.
- Develop a strong network within the local community whilst building compassionate relationships with residents & their families.
Key skills & knowledge:
- RMN / RGN Active Nursing Pin.
- RMA Level 4 or equivalent with a proven history in turning around a nursing home.
- Comprehensive knowledge of current & evolving CQC requirements, skilled in delivering consistent compliance.
- A talented & good-natured leader with insight into best practice for recruiting & developing a strong team.
- Previous experience working with dementia would be advantageous.
- Proven competency in running large, successful nursing homes - meeting organisational aims & objectives through effective workload management.
- Experienced in managing multi-site and/or large teams.
- £60,000 basic salary
- Competitive performance-based bonus
- Generous holiday allowance (28+ BH)
- Professional development opportunities
- Pension Scheme