Assisting an award-winning national care provider, we are sourcing a Home Manager to run a luxury, 60+ bedded residential care home just south of Milton Keynes.
Experts in providing compassionate care, my Client’s team are highly responsive to the individual needs & desires of their residents. Dedicated to the personal growth of their staff, my Client is quick to acknowledge & reward loyalty & hard-work.
A great opportunity for a dynamic Home Manager to join a dedicated team & manage a luxurious, purpose-built residential care home. The ideal candidate will have passion & drive to make this home the number one choice within Buckinghamshire.
- Management of all aspects of the home, ensuring clinical & commercial efficiency.
- Maintain consistently high standards & CQC regulation compliance, determined to achieve “outstanding”.
- Guide & empower your team to continue to excel in the care they provide, facilitating their professional development.
- Effective marketing of the home within the local community to achieve & retain high occupancy levels.
- Forge a strong local network, developing compassionate relationships with residents & their families, the local community & regulatory bodies.
Key skills & knowledge:
- RMA Level 4 or above/equivalent qualification in care.
- Strong business acumen - experienced in achieving sales, financial & recruitment objectives.
- Clear knowledge of current CQC regulations & requirements, skilled in delivering process & consistent compliance.
- Provide strong leadership to inspire & advise your teams in the provision of outstanding personalised care.
- Articulate, adaptable & confident with 2+ years management experience in older people care homes.
- £55,000 basic salary
- Brilliant training & professional development
- Rewarding & fulfilling career
- Extensive discount scheme inc retail, leisure & childcare vouchers
- Discretionary bonus