We are recruiting a Home Manager to join a progressive care operator and manage a newly-acquired 50+ bedded nursing home near Woking.
Known for their considerate & understanding approach, my Client is committed to creating a family atmosphere where residents can achieve their personal goals. Their team members are valued & supported, enabling them to provide residents with excellent levels of care.
A rewarding opportunity for a passionate & proactive Manager to run an attractive mid-sized nursing & residential care home. The ideal candidate will have a “Good” track record with CQC combined with a strong commercial skillset.
- Manage the commercial & clinical running of the home.
- Lead from the front to guide & develop your team to deliver consistent compliance with CQC requirements.
- Effectively promote the home, achieving company marketing & occupancy objectives.
- Build & maintain strong links with internal & external stakeholders.
- Achieve business profitability through effective budget & cost management.
Key skills & knowledge:
- RMN / RGN Active Nursing PIN
- Outstanding track record in the management of "Good" rated homes, experience in Nursing homes preferred.
- Excellent awareness of current & evolving CQC regulations & requirements.
- Strong commercial skill set to drive occupancy, increase profitability & reduce agency spend.
- A talented leader, experienced in developing a loyal team to deliver exceptional standards of care.
- A natural communicator who will forge a strong local network & compassionate relationships with residents & their families.
- £65,000 basic salary
- Discretionary bonus
- Generous holiday entitlement (25+ BH)
- Recognition based culture