We are sourcing a Home Manager to join an award-winning care operator & manage a modern, 50+ bedded nursing & residential care home situated near Newcastle upon Tyne.
Considered to be one of the UK's leading providers within the older people care sector, my Client firmly believes in the continuous professional development of their employees to ensure the highest levels of resident care are provided.
The chance for a talented Manager to run a mid-sized nursing & residential care home which specialises in dementia. The ideal candidate will have notable experience managing “Good” homes & express a clear determination to lead their team in the delivery of outstanding care.
- Responsible for the smooth running of the home.
- Ensure that this home receives the “Good” CQC rating it is forecasted to achieve.
- Achieve business efficiency through care plan auditing, budget & cost control initiatives.
- Provide strong leadership to ensure your team delivers high-quality, person-centred care.
- Administer consistent compliance with company policies & CQC requirements.
- Develop the home's reputation within the local community, building strong relationships with internal & external stakeholders.
Key skills & knowledge:
- RMA Level 4 or equivalent.
- RMN / RGN Active Nursing PIN.
- Proven track record managing “Good” CQC rated homes.
- In-depth knowledge of current CQC regulations & requirements, with the skills to deliver consistent compliance.
- A strategic & commercially strong Manager, adept in budgeting & marketing.
- Exceptional people skills, able to build & motivate your team to achieve continual excellence.
- £45,000 basic salary
- Competitive bonus
- Generous holiday entitlement (25 + BH)
- Employee discounts (including travel, retail & leisure)
- Clear career progression opportunities
- Continuous training & support