Assisting an outstanding care provider, Harben Green are recruiting a Home Manager to run a stylish, large residential home in Lancashire.
Well respected across the older people care sector, my Client is committed to recruiting a dedicated & passionate team to fulfil their people-focused, holistic approach to care. Their employees are hugely valued. They invest & encourage professional development & reward hard work & dedication.
The opportunity for a commercially adept Home Manager to lead a loyal team at this 80+bedded residential home located in Preston. An ideal role for an experienced manager with excellent interpersonal skills who will maintain & enhance the home's reputation retaining high-occupancy levels.
- Manage the daily running of this well-renowned home.
- Using a professional & positive approach, supervise your team in the delivery of outstanding personalised care.
- Maintain “Good” CQC rating with the ambition to achieve "Outstanding"
- Effectively market the home, preserving the home's great reputation & ensuring occupancy levels remain high.
- Develop & forge strong relationships with your care home team, external stakeholders, residents & their relatives.
Key skills & knowledge:
- RMA Level 4 or equivalent.
- Proven experience managing "Good" rated homes.
- Skilled in marketing with a track record in maintaining high occupancy levels.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills to build compassionate relationships with all stakeholders.
- Sound financial acumen - effective in budgeting & cost control.
- Comprehensive knowledge & understanding of current & evolving CQC regulations & requirements.
- A natural leader, skilled in developing & inspiring your team to consistently achieve excellence.
- £60,000 basic salary
- Competitive bonus
- Generous annual leave (25+ BH)
- Internal rewards & recognition programme
- Enhanced learning & professional development.