Health & Social Care
Circa £45,000, bonus + benefits
4 months ago
Harben Green is working alongside a privately-owned care provider to recruit a Home Manager for an attractive, modern residential care home in Ruislip, Greater London.
Through creating exceptional living environments, my Client is ambitious to fulfil their vision to redefine the care industry. It is of paramount importance to attract & retain talented individuals who believe in their core values to consistently achieve the highest quality of care.
An excellent opportunity for an accomplished Manager to lead & inspire a caring, loyal team to progress this lovely, 40 approx bedded residential homes to achieve the CQC rating it deserves.
- Manage the clinical & commercial performance of the home.
- Effective resource management to deliver key performance objectives & targets.
- Provide strong leadership - continually developing a high-performing culture ensuring the highest standards of care are achieved.
- Ensure a consistently compliant level of care inline with company policy & evolving CQC regulations.
- Build & grow the home's reputation through positive engagement within the local community.
- Deliver the wider teams sales & marketing strategy.
Key skills & knowledge:
- 2+ years management experience within the care sector.
- RMA - NVQ Level 5 or above.
- Comprehensive knowledge & understanding of current CQC regulations & requirements.
- Proven experience leading teams to achieve & maintain a 'Good' CQC rating.
- A talented people manager. Skilled in the recruitment, induction & retention of a strong & passionate team.
- Sound commercial skillset, adept in budget management & marketing.
- Circa £45,000 basic salary
- Discretionary bonus
- Rewards & incentives program
- Company pension
- Employee discount scheme - Perkbox