We are working with a privately owned care operator to recruit a Commissioning Home Manager for a stunning, mid-sized residential care home in Leicester.
My Client is a well established, expanding regional provider renowned for their vision to make a real difference to the lives of their residents through outstanding care. They are driven to recruit passionate & devoted people who share their deep-set company values.
A fantastic opportunity to manage a beautiful, newly opened (approx 65+ bedded) luxury residential care home just south of Leicester. Talented in marketing, the ideal candidate will be an inspirational Manager who will lead their team to continue to develop the home's excellent reputation & drive occupancy levels.
- Responsible for the day to day running of the home.
- Build compassionate relationships with the residents & their families, forge strong links to regulatory bodies.
- Identify & develop new partnerships & opportunities within the local community to further drive occupancy (Home is currently 50% occupied)
- Effectively promote & further establish the reputation of the home delivering innovative sales & marketing initiatives.
- Lead, develop & motivate a passionate team to provide an outstanding resident experience.
- Ensure compliance with current & evolving CQC requirements & regulations to achieve "Good" or above upon the homes first inspection.
- Financial management - meeting budget & audit targets.
Key skills & knowledge:
- 2+ years management experience within the older people care sector.
- Successful marketing experience to further develop the home's reputation & maximise occupancy.
- Proven track record managing 'Good' homes, commissioning experience would be a distinct advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. The ability to lead & inspire your team to achieve career goals & ambition whilst delivering exceptional levels of care.
- In-depth knowledge of current CQC regulations & requirements, skilled in delivering compliance.
- Strong financial and business acumen.
- RMA Level 4 or above/equivalent (NVQ) and/or working towards
- £55,000 Basic salary
- £8k Bonus
- Rewards & recognition programme
- Ongoing training & career development