Health & Social Care
£55,000 Basic +£13,500 Bonus
9 months ago
Recruiting on behalf of one of the UK's leading operators within residential, nursing & specialist care homes to source a Home Manager for this large nursing home in near Stockport.
My Client is an award winning national care provider, who has developed a culture to actively and passionately promote and encourage kindness to their residents, colleagues and the communities in which their homes thrive.
An opportunity to manage a large, attractive home nestled in a quiet area of Hyde and surrounded by beautiful landscaped gardens. The successful candidate will be a talented manager who can lead and develop a team to drive standards forward inline with the company vision.
- Responsible for the overall management and leadership of the home.
- Provide exceptional levels of resident and nursing care, whilst developing a strong, passionate team, motivated to achieve their targets.
- Forge and develop strong relationships with suppliers, the local community and regulatory bodies.
- Budget & audit management - responsible for the financial running of the home.
- Ensure the home continues to retain their well deserved "Good" rating and goes on to improve and exceed CQC requirements.
Key skills and knowledge:
- 3+ years proven management experience within the care sector.
- Registered Nurse with an active NMC pin or a relevant management qualification in care, Level 4 and above.
- An in-depth knowledge of current CQC compliance regulations.
- Excellent people management skills, someone who can inspire and lead others to consistently achieve excellence.
- Sound financial & business acumen
- Basic salary £55,000
- £13,500 Annual bonus
- £2000 Welcome bonus
- High street discount scheme
- CIPD Award winning learning & development