Health & Social Care
£45,000 Basic + £13,500 Annual bonus + £2000 Welcome bonus
over 1 year ago
Harben Green is working with a leading, nationwide care provider to source a Home Manager for a luxury residential home near historic Gateshead.
Recognised as one of the UK's top 20 leading care home providers, my Client has a mission to become the first-choice care home for residents and colleagues in each of the communities they serve. They truly believe in the impact of creating a happy workplace for all and invest and encourage their Managers to purse long & rewarding careers with them.
This is a unique opportunity to manage this flagship, luxury home set in beautiful landscaped gardens close to Gateshead. The successful candidate will be a passionate Manager who will lead and develop their team to deliver the highest quality of care and strive to obtain an "Outstanding" in their next CQC inspection.
- Manage the day to day running of the home.
- Lead, motivate and inspire your team to create a caring, family environment delivering the highest standards of person centred care to residents.
- Develop strong relationships with residents and their families, the local community and regulatory bodies.
- Budget & audit management - responsible for the financial running of the home.
- Ensure the home continues to retain their well-deserved "Good" rating and goes on to improve and exceed CQC requirements to achieve an "Outstanding" rating.
Key skills and knowledge:
- 3+ years proven management experience within the care sector.
- An in-depth knowledge of current CQC compliance regulations.
- Demonstrable people management skills, someone who can build, inspire and lead teams to consistently achieve excellence.
- Sound financial & business acumen
- A proven ability in ensuring compliance with company & CQC policies, practices & processes is both adhered to and consistently achieved.
- Basic salary £45,000
- £13,500 Annual bonus
- £2000 Welcome bonus
- High street discount scheme
- CIPD Award winning learning & development
- Clear career progression