Health & Social Care
£50,000 Basic, £13.5k Bonus + £2k Welcome bonus
about 1 year ago
Harben Green is assisting a well established, national care provider to recruit a Home Manager for this large nursing home within easy reach of Glasgow city centre.
For the past 3 years, my Client has been recognised as one of the top 20 care providers in the UK. They have a well-honed culture which actively promotes and encourages kindness throughout their organisation from their residents & their families to colleagues and the communities in which their homes thrive.
An exciting & rewarding opportunity to manage a large, modern multi-site, nursing home just north of Glasgow city centre, situated in a peaceful residential community. Already an effective Home Manager you will lead & develop your team to continue to maintain the homes well deserved Care Inspectorate grading.
- Overall responsibility for managing the home.
- Provide exceptional levels of unique resident & nursing care whilst developing a strong & passionate team committed to achieving excellence.
- Develop strong relationships with the residents and their families, the local community and regulatory bodies.
- Ensure the home continues to achieve good Care Inspectorate gradings throughout.
- Budget & audit management - responsible for the financial running of the home.
- Effective marketing of the home to increase occupancy & become the first choice within the local area.
Key skills and knowledge:
- 2+ years home management experience.
- Registered Nurse with an active NMC pin.
- Registered Managers Award - Level 4 or equivalent care management qualification.
- Highly skilled in people management, someone who can build, inspire and lead multi-disciplinary teams to consistently achieve excellence.
- A proven ability in ensuring compliance with company & Care Inspectorate policies, practices & processes.
- Sound financial & business acumen.
- Basic salary circa £50,000
- £13,500 Annual bonus
- £2000 Welcome bonus
- High street discount scheme
- CIPD Award-winning learning & development
- Clear career progression