We are assisting a respected, nationwide Care home operator to recruit an experienced Home Manager for their nursing home in Sheffield.
A well established & experienced Care provider, my Client pride themselves on the dedication & passion of their employees who provide the highest standards of care to their residents to ensure their homes are at the very heart of the local community.
This is the chance to manage a large modern, purpose-built nursing home located in Sheffield within in easy reach of Meadowhall shopping centre. Already a strong Home Manager, you will be committed to lead your team to achieve a "Good" rating across all areas at their next inspection.
- Accountable for the day to day management of the home.
- Provide strong leadership to develop & inspire your team to create a caring, family environment ensuring the highest quality of person-centred care is delivered.
- Forge and manage strong relationships with residents & their families, the local community and regulatory bodies.
- Ensure the home continues to move forward to improve current CQC requirements & achieve a "Good" rating overall upon the next inspection.
- Budget control and overall effective financial management of the home.
- Auditing & care planning for residents with complex needs.
Key skills & knowledge:
- Previous Home management experience.
- Registered Nurse with a current NMC Pin
- Registered Managers Award - Level 4/equivalent or working towards.
- An in-depth knowledge & understanding of current CQC regulations & requirements with a proven ability in managing "Good" rated homes or turning around failing homes.
- Strong people management skills, someone who can provide strong leadership and effective management to inspire their team to consistently achieve excellence.
- Sound financial & business acumen.
- £55,000 Basic salary
- Competitive bonus
- Pension Scheme
- Career development opportunities
- Employee discount scheme