We are assisting a progressive & pioneering luxury care provider to recruit a Home Manager for their purpose-built, care home in Christchurch.
Forecast to become a leading care provider across the South coast of the UK, my Client is undergoing a period of fast-growth with a number of new homes already in development. A pioneering operator, they design, build & manage, state of the art, luxury care homes primarily focused at the private pay market.
The chance to manage a large, beautifully modern, specialist nursing home set in peaceful surroundings in the heart of Christchurch. With proven turnaround experience, the successful candidate will lead & mentor their team to achieve the "Good" rating this home truly deserves.
- Manage the day to day runnings of the home.
- Develop & manage your teams to provide an exceptional quality of personalised care to residents in line with the organisations' vision & philosophy.
- Ensure the home moves forward to improve & exceed CQC & company policies & practices to achieve a "Good" rating overall upon the next inspection.
- Forge and develop key relationships within the local area and regulatory bodies.
- Financial management - cost, budget & audit management of a profitable home.
- Effective marketing of the home within the local community to increase awareness & drive occupancy.
Key skills & knowledge:
- 2+ years management experience, preferably within the private pay market.
- Proven experience managing "Good" rated homes or turning around failing homes.
- Strong management skills, someone who can provide effective leadership & motivate their team to consistently achieve excellence.
- Sound commercial & financial competence, skilled in managing budgets.
- An in-depth knowledge & understanding of current CQC regulations & requirements.
- A talented communicator, skilled in engaging with residents & their families, colleagues, regulatory bodies & the local community.
- Basic salary circa £60,000 - £70,000, based on experience.
- Discretionary bonus scheme.
- Generous holiday allowance.
- Pension scheme.