Caerphilly County Borough
Health & Social Care
£45,000 Basic + 25% Bonus
8 months ago
Harben Green are working alongside a respected national care operator to source a Home Manager for their purpose built nursing home in Bargoed.
As one of the UK's leading care providers, my Client takes great pride in the excellent facilities & homely environments they create for their residents. Their dedicated teams are passionate to ensure person-centered care is delivered with both respect & independence.
This is an excellent opportunity to manage this lovely mid-sized nursing care home located just a stone's throw from Bargoed's town centre. The successful candidate will be a strong & adept manager who will thrive as they develop their team to provide the highest quality of care & achieve the positive rating this home truly deserves.
- Responsible for the day to day operations of the home.
- Provide strong leadership to ensure the highest quality of person-centered resident & nursing care is delivered.
- Ensure the home only moves forward to improve & go on to achieve a positive Care Inspectorate rating upon the next inspection.
- Forge and manage strong relationships with residents & their families, the local community and regulatory bodies.
- Financially manage a profitable home.
Key skills & knowledge:
- 2+ years management experience within the care sector.
- RGN/RMN active PIN or experience managing nursing homes.
- Proven ability in managing "Good" rated homes or turning around failing homes.
- An in-depth knowledge & understanding of the Care Inspectorate regulations & requirements.
- Strong people management & communication skills, someone who can inspire their team to consistently achieve excellence & continual progression.
- Sound commercial skillset.
- £45,000 Basic Salary.
- 25% Annual Bonus.
- Generous Holiday Allowance.
- Contributory Pension Scheme.
- Childcare Vouchers.