Harben Green are working with a small family-owned, regional care provider to recruit a Home Manager for their nursing & residential care home in Stoke on Trent.
A small, independent care provider, my Client has recently acquired this home & is committed to delivering the highest quality of person-centred care which promotes dignity, respect & independence.
The opportunity to manage a large recently renovated, nursing home set in beautiful scenic grounds just on the outskirts of Stoke on Trent. The successful candidate will be a commercially adept Manager who can lead from the front to drive the home forward, increasing occupancy & developing a team to deliver exceptional levels of resident care.
- Responsible for the day to day operations of the home.
- Effective sales & marketing of the home with a key focus on increasing occupancy levels.
- Build & develop your team through strong leadership to create a safe, supportive & homely environment delivering the highest quality of unique care.
- Ensure the home moves forward to improve & exceed current CQC requirements & achieve a "Good" rating overall upon the next inspection.
- Forge and manage strong relationships with residents & their families, the local community & regulatory bodies.
- Budget & cost management to deliver a profitable home.
Key skills & knowledge:
- 3+ years proven management experience with a level 4 (or above) management qualification.
- RGN/RMN NMC Pin.
- Sound financial & business acumen - the ability to market & manage a profitable home.
- Adept in managing "Good" rated homes or turning around failing homes.
- An in-depth knowledge & understanding of current CQC regulations & requirements.
- Demonstrable people management skills, someone who can provide strong leadership with a passion to develop & inspire, large teams to consistently achieve excellence.
- Proven experience in driving occupancy levels would be an advantage.
- Circa £60,000 basic salary.
- Generous bonus
- Career development opportunities.