We are assisting a respected, independent care operator to source a Home Manager for a purpose-built, nursing & residential home in south Staffordshire.
My Client is well established within the older people care sector & renowned for the compassionate, quality of life care they provide. Proud of their supportive company culture, they are dedicated to the continued learning & professional development of their teams.
The opportunity to manage a modern, mid-sized (approx 50 beds) nursing & residential home located close to Cannock. The ideal candidate will be an accomplished Manager who will develop a strong team to deliver exceptional levels of care, progressing the home to achieve the 'Good' rating it truly deserves.
- Responsible for the daily runnings of the home.
- Provide strong & effective leadership to mentor & inspire your team to deliver the highest levels of outstanding care.
- Ensure compliance with company policies & CQC requirements in order to progress the home to achieve "Good" upon their next inspection.
- Manage & develop strong relationships with residents & their families, the local community & regulatory bodies.
- Effective marketing to driving occupancy & promote the home to be at the heart of the local community.
- Budget management & cost control in line with company targets.
Key skills & knowledge:
- 2+ years' home management experience, preferably within a Nursing home.
- RMA Level 4 or above /equivalent management qualification in care.
- RGN/RMN with an active PIN
- A proven ability managing "Good" rated or turning around failing homes.
- Turnaround experience would be a distinct advantage.
- In-depth knowledge of current CQC regulations & requirements, skilled in delivering process & consistent compliance.
- A talented people manager, someone who can provide strong & inspirational leadership to develop & mentor others to consistently achieve excellence.
- Strong commercial skillset - the ability to demonstrate managing a profitable home through budget, cost control & effective marketing & promotion.
- Circa £55,000 Basic salary
- Competitive bonus
- Generous holiday allowance
- Pension scheme
- Rewards & recognition programme
- Continuous professional development.