Harben Green is working with a luxury care provider to source a Home Manager for a beautiful, purpose-built, nursing home in Greater London.
A well-established & respected care provider, my Client has the vision to create a sense of community within their homes, delivering the most relationship-centred approach & outstanding levels of care.
The opportunity to manage this stunning, state-of-the-art, nursing & residential home located in Harrow, just west of the M1. The ideal candidate will be a sensitive & compassionate Manager who can lead a loyal team to deliver exceptional care whilst maintaining & progressing the "Good" rating & excellent reputation this home is renowned for.
- Daily management of the home.
- Provide strong & effective leadership to develop & inspire your team to deliver the highest levels of outstanding care.
- Create individual care plans for residents, ensuring compliance with company policies & CQC requirements is achieved.
- Maintain the "Good" CQC rating upon their next inspection, striving for 'Outstanding' through continual progression.
- Budget management - responsible for running a profitable home.
- Manage & develop strong relationships with residents & their families, the local community & regulatory bodies.
- Effective marketing of the home in order to maintain good occupancy levels.
Key skills & knowledge:
- 2+ years home management experience, preferably within a Nursing home.
- RGN/RMN with an active PIN.
- A proven ability managing "Good" rated homes.
- Sound marketing experience to continue to develop this homes strong reputation within the local community.
- An in-depth knowledge of current CQC regulations & requirements, skilled in delivering process & compliance.
- Good communication skills, to lead from the front & mentor others to consistently achieve excellence.
- Strong financial & commercial acumen.
- Up to £65,000 Basic salary
- Discretionary bonus
- Generous holiday allowance