We are assisting an established, national Care operator to recruit a Home Manager for an attractive nursing & residential home in Nottingham.
Recognised as one of the UK's top 20 leading care home providers, my Client has the vision to become the first-choice care home in each of their community. They provide continual investment into their teams to ensure the highest standards of care is always provided.
The opportunity to manage a modern, mid-sized nursing home located just a short drive from Nottingham city centre. Already a strong Home Manager, you will be passionate & ambitious to lead your team to progress to an "Outstanding" upon their next inspection.
- Daily management of the home.
- Provide strong leadership to develop & inspire your team to ensure the highest quality of person-centred care is delivered.
- Forge and manage strong relationships with residents & their families, the local community and regulatory bodies.
- Ensure compliance with company policies & CQC requirements, maintaining & exceeding the current 'Good' CQC rating.
- Marketing of the home to increase awareness & maintain high occupancy.
- Manage and run a financially profitable home.
Key skills & knowledge:
- 2+ management experience, preferably within Nursing homes.
- RGN/RMN with an active PIN.
- Registered Managers Award - Level 4/equivalent or working towards.
- Strong people management skills, someone who can provide strong leadership and effective management to inspire their team to consistently achieve excellence.
- In-depth knowledge of current CQC regulations & requirements with a proven ability in managing "Good" rated homes.
- Skilled in delivering process & compliance with CQC.
- Commercial awareness - knowledge in financial management & marketing experience.
- £45,000 Basic salary
- £13,500 bonus
- Pension Scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
- Training & Development programme
- Excellent career progression opportunities