We are assisting a respected, national care operator to recruit a Home Manager for a modern, purpose-built nursing & residential home in Lincoln.
Recognised as an established & progressive care operator, my Client is committed to providing first class, person-centred care to their residents in the warmest & welcoming environments. They offer a range of care expertise to ensure the health & happiness of each individual is respected.
The opportunity to manage a recently refurbished, mid-sized nursing home located just east of Lincoln. The successful candidate will be provided with the full autonomny & support to lead their team & manage this well respected, fully occupied home whilst maintaining the highest standards of care.
- Day to day management of the home.
- Ensure compliance with company policies & CQC requirements, maintaining & exceeding the current 'Good' CQC rating.
- Lead & develop your team with transparency & an inclusive approach to ensure the most outstanding quality of care is delivered.
- Build strong rapport with residents & their families, the local community and regulatory bodies.
- Effective marketing of the home to increase awareness & maintain high occupancy.
- Ability to carry out budgeting responsibilities for the home
Key skills & knowledge:
- RGN/RMN with an active PIN is desirable.
- 2+ management experience in Nursing homes is desirable.
- RMA/NVQ - Level 4/equivalent or working towards.
- Commercially skilled, knowledgeable in financial management & marketing.
Self motivated and passionate to continuously drive the highest standards of care.
- Strong people management skills, someone who can provide strong leadership and effective management to inspire their team to consistently achieve excellence.
Excellent understanding in delivering CQC standards & regulations with a proven ability in managing "Good" rated homes.
- £45,000 Basic salary
- Competitive bonus
- Pension Scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
- Training & Development programme
- Excellent career progression opportunities