Harben Green are working with a respected regional care provider to recruit a Home Manager for a modern, purpose-built nursing & residential home in Cambridge.
With an established portfolio of Nursing & Residential homes across the South & East of the UK, my Client is dedicated to their vision to provide the most outstanding care & support to each resident in a warm, welcoming & supportive environment.
The opportunity to manage a modern, mid-sized nursing home located on the outskirts of Cambridge, within easy reach of the A14. Already a strong Home Manager, you will be experienced & passionate to lead from the front, inspiring your team to achieve continual excellence & progression.
- Daily management of the home.
- Provide strong leadership to coach & inspire your team to ensure the highest quality of person-centred care is delivered.
- Forge and manage strong relationships with residents & their families, the local community and regulatory bodies.
- Ensure compliance with company policies & CQC requirements, maintaining & exceeding the current 'Good' CQC rating.
- Marketing of the home to increase awareness & occupancy.
- Manage and develop a financially profitable home inline with company targets.
Key skills & knowledge:
- 2+ management experience, within the care sector.
- RGN/RMN with an active PIN.
- Registered Managers Award - Level 5/equivalent or working towards.
- Strong people management skills, someone who can provide strong leadership and effective management to inspire their team to consistently achieve excellence.
- In-depth knowledge of current CQC regulations & requirements with a proven ability in managing "Good" rated homes.
- Skilled in delivering process & compliance with CQC.
- Commercial awareness - knowledge of budget & cost control to run a profitable home.
- £60,000 Basic salary
- £10,000 Bonus
- Childcare vouchers
- Career development opportunities