We are working alongside a boutique, family run, care provider to source a Home Manager for a brand new, purpose-built residential & nursing home in Windsor.
My Client is renowned for their exceptional quality of individual care. They are passionate to create a unique experience for all their residents through their core values respecting each individuals happiness, health & dignity throughout their stay.
A superb opportunity to commission & manage a brand new, mid-sized nursing & residential care home in Windsor. The successful candidate will be a driven & innovative Manager, who will quickly establish the home within the local community to maximise occupancy whilst ensuring CQC compliance from the outset.
- Day to day management of the home.
- Recruit, build & develop a team to ensure the highest quality of person-centred care is delivered.
- Ensure the home delivers & exceeds CQC requirements from the start.
- Forge and manage strong, compassionate relationships with residents & their families, the local community & regulatory bodies.
- Budget & cost management to deliver a profitable home.
- Effective marketing of the home to increase awareness & drive high occupancy.
Key skills & knowledge:
- 2+ years home management experience preferably within nursing care.
- Active RGN/RMN pin.
- Previous experience working in 'Good' rated homes or previous commissioning experience.
- Sound commercial awareness adept in managing a profitable home
- Possess strong marketing knowledge in order to promote the home, ultimately increasing occupancy.
- A strong understanding of CQC compliance, experienced in meeting regulatory requirements.
Leadership qualities, effective communication & interpersonal skills to develop a strong & passionate team, achieving constant success.
- Up to £60,000 basic salary
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Excellent career & professional development