Harben Green are working with an established, regional care provider to recruit a Home Manager for their purpose-built residential home in Callington, Cornwall.
Recognised for their talent in caregiving, my Client endeavours to be the first-choice provider within the communities they serve, striving to source strong & passionate teams that will enjoy long-lasting & rewarding careers with them.
The opportunity to become the Home Manager at this established, mid-size residential home located in Callington, south-east of Cornwall. The successful candidate will lead from the front, driving the team to work together effectively to achieve a 'Good' CQC upon the next inspection.
- Promote a person-centred approach to care by supporting effective care planning & leading from the front to inspire positive staff attitudes.
- Day to day management of the home.
- Ensure the home moves forward to improve & exceed current CQC requirements, achieving "Good" upon the next inspection.
- Develop strong, compassionate relationships with residents & their families, your teams, the local community & regulatory bodies.
- Promote the home in the local community to build awareness.
- Carry out the budgeting & cost control of the home.
Key skills & knowledge:
- 2+ years management experience - a strong Deputy would also be considered.
- Knowledge of current and evolving local CQC regulations & requirements.
Self motivated with effective leadership & communication skills to continuously drive the highest standards of care.
- Proven ability managing "Good" rated homes, past experience turning around failing homes would be an advantage.
- Skilled in delivering process & compliance with CQC, driving staff to meet company objectives.
- A stragetic thinker, adept in managing a profitable home.
- An inspirational Manager, someone who will mentor the team to continually progress both the standards within the home & their own personal development.
- Up to £38,000 Basic salary.
- Career development opportunities.