We are working with a small, regional care provider to recruit a Home Manager to manage a purpose-built, nursing & residential home in Oldbury.
My Client is a well-renowned for their devotion to respecting the individual needs & dignity of each resident, ensuring that each of their homes are welcoming & safe to promote a family-orientated environment to all.
A unique opportunity to manage a mid-size purpose-built, nursing & residential home in the town of Oldbury, with easy access to the M5. The successful candidate will be a passionate & enthusiastic Manager who is able to build a community within this home, supporting the team & the residents & championing a positive revolution for care.
- Effectively run a financially stable home through continuous budget & cost control.
- Overall responsibility for running the home.
- Progress the home to exceed its current 'Good' rating, striving for 'Outstanding'.
- Ensure compliance with company policies & CQC requirements.
- Promote a family-orientated culture in the home; building relationships with the residents, their families, the local community & regulatory bodies.
- Lead your team, delivering excellent levels of compassionate care & reflecting the companies core values.
- Marketing of the home to maintain the high occupancy levels & continue building awareness.
Key skills & knowledge:
- 2+ years experience, preferably in nursing homes.
- Excellent track record of running "Good" homes.
- RGN/RMN active PIN.
- In-depth knowledge of CQC regulations & requirements, delivering process & compliance with CQC.
- Knowledge of key market drivers; the ability to raise awareness & maintain occupancy within the home.
- Strong communication & team building skills in order to effectively lead your team & achieve constant success.
- Ability to carry out budgeting responsibilities for the home.
- £55,000 Basic salary DOE
- Discretionary bonus
- Training & Development programme