We are working with a small, family run care provider to recruit an experienced Home Manager for their mid-sized residential home in Hampstead.
Our client currently operates 5 residential homes across London specalising in elderly care and dementia. The company was founded by a Dr, who through years of caring for his patients was driven to use his professional career to create homes that promote a happy and fulfilling life for the elderly. These values remain true to the homes today.
An opportunity to manage this mid-sized residential home in Hampstead, the successful candidate will continue to maintain and improve on the homes well deserved "Good" CQC inspection.
- Manage the day to day operations of the home.
- Deliver exceptional levels of person centred care, reflecting the companies core values.
- Develop, manage and motivate your team.
Key skills & knowledge:
- A successful Home Manager with a proven track record managing "Good" rated homes.
- A strong understanding of CQC compliance, experienced in meeting regulatory requirements.
- NVQ Level 5/RMA or equivalent
- Proven ability to develop and review care assessments and plans.
- A strong manager who can lead from the front whilst inspiring and motivating their teams.
- Basic Salary £48,000
- Competitive Bonus Scheme