Harben Green are working with a very well respected, leading regional care provider to recruit a Home Manager for their modern, residential home in York
Well established across the North East, my Client is dedicated to providing exceptional quality of life care & friendship within their homes, promoting the importance of dignity & respect. They are driven to attract talented Managers who really want to make a difference in the lives of their residents.
A fantastic opportunity to manage a luxury, mid-sized residential home in the historic city of York. Passionate about the highest quality of care, the successful candidate will develop their team to create a welcoming home for residents, respecting their happiness & well-being.
- Responsible for the day to day management of the home.
- Create individual care plans for the residents, providing exceptional levels of person-centred quality care.
- Develop & mentor a professional team who are committed to delivering the company values every day.
- Ensure the home continues to achieve "Good" rating overall with a passion to lead your team to achieve "Outstanding" upon next inspection.
- Build strong, compassionate relationships with residents & their families, the local community & regulatory bodies.
- Promoting and developing the reputation of the home to maintain strong occupancy & awareness.
- Budget management.
Key skills & knowledge:
- 2+ years management experience.
- RMA Level 4 or above/equivalent or working towards (NVQ).
- Talented people skills; ability to work in a team & independently, striving for success within the home.
- Lead your team to maintain & move the home forward to exceed the 'Good' CQC the home already enjoys.
- Proficient in delivering compliance of current CQC & company policies & processes & ensure these are consistently achieved.
- Sound financial & business acumen - the ability to manage a profitable home.
- Previous experience in raising awareness of a home within the local community.
- £36,000 Basic salary
- Generous bonus scheme.
- Pension scheme.
- Generous holiday allowance.
- Career development opportunities.