Harben Green is working alongside a well-established, regional care provider to recruit a Home Manager for this luxury, residential care home in Newcastle.
Recognised for their dedication to person-centred care, my Client is renowned for being one of the leading care providers in the north-east of England. They recruit & develop the finest teams, who share & are passionate to deliver their core values & vision each & every day.
This is a unique opportunity for an ambitious Manager to manage a beautiful, luxury, mid-size residential home surrounded landscaped gardens a short drive from Newcastle. The perfect candidate will be highly motivated develop a loyal team to progress to an "Outstanding" CQC upon their next inspection.
- Build & coach a strong, loyal team who are passionate to provide only the highest levels of person-centred care.
- Daily management of all aspects of the home.
- Ensure compliance with company policy, procedures & CQC regulations is consistently adhered to.
- Create individual care plans through dedicated planning & close communication with your team.
- Manage the financial matters of the home, through budget & cost control.
- Promote the home within the local community to maintain occupancy levels & drive recruitment initiatives.
- Manage and develop strong relationships with residents, their families & regulatory & governing bodies.
Key skills & knowledge:
- 2+ years management experience within the care sector.
- RMA - NVQ Level 4 or above / equivalent or working towards.
- A commitment & passion to promote & develop the highest quality of care.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills - the ability to build, recruit & inspire your team to strive for continual excellence & progression.
- In-depth knowledge & understanding of current CQC regulations & requirements.
- Proven experience in operating homes with a 'Good' CQC rating.
- Dynamic, self-starter who can work well under pressure & prioritise deadlines.
- Sound commercial skillset, adept in budget management & marketing.
- £36,000 Basic salary
- Discretionary generous bonus
- Rewards & incentives program
- Pension scheme.
- Generous holiday allowance.