Harben Green are working with a small, regional care provider to source a Home Manager for a mid-sized, nursing & residential home in Derby.
Renowned for their dedication to care, my Client is a small yet established regional provider who is driven to recruit the most experienced Managers for their homes.They respect the happiness of each resident, ensuring each of their homes offer optimum support & person-centred care.
The opportunity has arisen to manage this mid-sized residential & nursing home located within a short drive of Derby. The ideal candidate will be a strong & driven Manager who will build a long-lasting, passionate team to swiftly & successfully turn this home around, striving for the 'Good' CQC it deserves.
- Create strong relationships with your team, coaching & inspiring outstanding professionals who will provide the highest standards of care.
- Responsible for the daily runnings of the home.
- Build strong & compassionate rapport with residents, their families, local communities & the regulatory bodies.
- Develop & consistently review care assessment plans to maintain and improve standards inline with company policies & CQC requirements.
Manage your staff team to drive the home to reach a "Good" CQC upon their next inspection.
- Run a financially stable home through efficient budget & cost control.
- Establish & build the reputation of the homea to effectively increase occupancy & raise awareness.
Key skills & knowledge:
- Experience in managing "Good" rated homes with turnaround experience.
- 2+ years home management experience, preferably within a nursing home.
- RGN/RMN with an active PIN.
- A dynamic, self-starter with ambition allowing them to lead from the front, mentoring & motivating a passionate team.
- Knowledge of existing CQC regulations & requirements, skilled in delivering process & compliance.
Strong commercial acumen - an understanding of the organisations business drivers and budgeting & cost control.
- Previous marketing experience in order to increase occupancy & awareness in the community.
- Up to £50,000 Basic salary
- Competitive bonus
- Generous holiday allowance
- Pension scheme
- Career development opportunities