We are assisting a leading national, not-for-profit care provider to source a Home Manager for a nursing & residential home in Cheltenham.
One of the largest, charity care providers, my Client has the vision to deliver the highest standards of care in the most welcoming & friendly of homes. Reflecting company values, they provide clear progression and training for their employees to achieve their maximum potential.
A superb opportunity to manage a modern, large nursing & residential care home in Cheltenham. The successful candidate will be an experienced & driven Manager, who will effectively promote the home within the local community to maximise occupancy.
- Day to day management of the home.
- Effective marketing of the home to increase awareness & drive high occupancy within the self-funded market.
- Build & develop strong, compassionate relationships with residents & their families, the local community & regulatory bodies.
- Run the home financially, understanding budget & cost management to deliver a profitable home.
- Mentor & inspire a passionate team to ensure the highest quality of person-centred care is delivered.
- Ensure the home maintains their "Good" rating & moves forward to exceed CQC requirements.
Key skills & knowledge:
- 2+ years home management experience preferably within nursing care.
- Active RGN/RMN pin.
- Previous experience running 'Good' rated homes.
- A strong understanding of CQC compliance, experienced in meeting regulatory requirements.
- Interpersonal skills; a dynamic individual who can communicate with a team effectively, achieving continual success for the home.
- Sound commercial awareness adept in managing a profitable home.
- Possess strong marketing knowledge in order to promote the home to ultimately increasing occupancy, Experience within the self-funded market is desirable.
- Up to £55,000 basic salary
- Generous Holiday allowance - 25 days + BH
- Employee discount scheme - retail & leisure.
- Company Pension
- Excellent career & professional development