Working alongside a family run, regional care provider, Harben Green are looking to source a Home Manager for a small, modern nursing home in Bedford.
A small & respected care operator, my client is driven to recruit Home Managers who will flourish in their roles, offering the most compassionate sense of care. Through a positive team culture, they bring joy to their residents every day, whilst always striving to be respectful.
This is a great opportunity for a passionate, innovative Manager to manage this small, modern nursing home in Bedford. The ideal candidate will be driven to maintain the 'Outstanding' CQC rating through developing & inspiring their team to achieve consistent success & clear progression.
- Ensure the home maintains its 'Outstanding' CQC rating to continue the excellent reputation.
- Utilise your strong management skills to effectively lead & mentor your team to provide the highest standards of care.
- Manage the day to day operations of the home.
- Develop long-lasting relationships with residents & their families, local communities & regulatory bodies.
- Effective marketing of the home to continue the high occupancy levels & excellent reputation of the home.
- Budget management & cost control achieving company targets.
Key skills & knowledge:
- 2+ years Home Manager experience
- RMA Level 4 or above/equivalent (NVQ) and/or working towards.
- Proven ability managing "Good" homes with the skillset to maintain the current "Outstanding" CQC rating.
- Excellent understanding of current CQC regulations & requirements, experienced in delivering process & compliance.
- Commercially adept - knowledge of budgeting & cost control to run a financially stable home.
- Marketing & promotion skills; raising awareness of the home to maximise occupancy.
- Strong communication & listening skills, someone who can successfully lead & inspire a team to consistently achieve excellence.
- Circa £45,000 Basic Salary
- Rewards & recognition scheme
- Career progression opportunities